About Digital Shelf Space
Digital Shelf Space is an independent creator, producer and distributor of home entertainment content and online distribution provider to digital retailers, content owners and aggregators. Digital Shelf Space's proprietary technology platform has been custom built to distribute home entertainment content directly to consumers.
Digital Shelf Space is an independent creator, producer and distributor of home entertainment content and online distribution provider to digital retailers, content owners and aggregators.
Digital Shelf Space’s overall content partnership strategy is to align itself with world-class, global brand partners in the creation, production and distribution of online direct-to-home entertainment content.
- The Company signed its first major project starring one of the biggest names in Mixed Martial Arts ("MMA"), Georges St-Pierre in Dec. 2010. "GSP RUSHFIT" is a series of MMA inspired DVD workouts that is sold direct online at www.gsprushfit.com and in retail across Canada and the U.S.
- The company then produced a series of at home golf DVD lesson in partnership with the PGA TOUR titled "TOURAcademy Home Edition". The series has been shot and is set to launch in Spring 2013 and is currently available for online at www.touracademydvds.com.
- 2014 saw the company sign its biggest star yet, international recording artist Flo Rida. FLO RIDA is a 4-time Grammy nominated, multi-platinum selling recording artist and international music superstar and he has joined DSS in an exclusive 5 year global license and partnership agreement in the health and fitness category. FLO FIT is scheduled for a January 2015 release. For more information visit: www.flofit.com
- Content Ownership and Royalties: Direct investment and financing of video productions, either as partial or majority owners. The Company expects to receive a percent of all global net profits and to build and operate the online direct sales storefront.
- Marketing Management Services: Project Consulting services in the creation, merchandising and distribution of paid content strategies for entertainment content. Including design and management of e-commerce sites, project advertising strategies, and online marketing.